About Diana Bernardo
I am Diana,
I am an avid traveler and my goal is to share with you my passion for the world.
I am Portuguese but currently live in Budapest, Hungary. I have also called home to Paris and London.
I am a former journalist who ventured into IT. Now, I am a Business Analyst on weekdays and a writer on weekends.
You can learn more about my story here.
You can find more of my content here:
- Newsletter: for regular travel content
- Website: for curated stories
- Youtube: for The Incredible Here, my travel vlog
- LinkedIn: for professional contacts
This is a selection of my most successful articles on Medium:
- I Live in a Country Where I Don’t Speak the Language and This Is What I Learnt
- I Lived in 4 Countries and This is What I Learnt
- This is What It’s Like to Travel Full-Time
- 3 Reasons for Traveling Alone
- 20 Life Lessons From My 20s
- From Journalism to Coding Bootcamp
- Change Your Career: How to Get a Job in It in 6 Months
If you would like to work together, email me at diana (at) dianafbernardo.com.
See you around!